Insert Module Fan Dimmer
Product Code – HIM-FD
Turn any wall switch into a smart switch with Hogar Control’s most innovative wall insert modules. Cleverly designed to fit behind existing switches within the electrical wall boxes of homes. Use along with dry contact Hogar touch panels or any traditional wall switches or nothing at all.
Each insert module will provide different appliance control and automation. Hogar Controls Insert Module Fan dimmer is intended for controlling speed of Ceiling mounted, wall mounted Fans or tower fans with typical wattage between 60-140W. Many of the existing dimmers use Triac or Mosfet phase cut dimming which is typically suitable for LED light load only and are not recommended for inductive loads like fan motors.
Hogar Controls Fan dimmer uses specialised circuit design to give the best speed control with Zero humming noise from fan motor (inductive load), which also maintains Motor’s life time.
The convenient way for Fan speed control is to have preset speed levels, Hogars fan dimmer give 4 step speed control. Low, med, High besides complete ON/OFF. Each speed change gives distinctive audible tones for user convenience.
Carefully crafted mechanical design gives best size to suit in wall installation. The extra interlocking grip on the sides give convenient way to hold other insert modules in a congested wiring conditions.
- Precise 4 step speed control, OFF-LOW-MED-HIGH
- Can be used with existing switches or any dry contact mono stable buttons.
- Discrete audible tones for different speed levels.
- Minimal wiring and simple installation
- Number of output channels: 1
- Power supply: 150-230V ~ 50-60Hz
- Power consumption: <0.5W
- Operational temperature: 0-40°C
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 55x45x20mm
- Rated load: 150W Max for Inductive load
- Radio protocol: Zigbee 1.3 or Z-wave Plus or Wifi
- Radio signal power: max 1 MW